Main Logo
General Information
Homeowners Manual
Contact Information
Helpful Hints
Insurance at Lakebridge 4

Board Member Currently Assigned
~ ~ ~

Per Lakebridge Association #4 Declaration, Third Certificate of Amendment, you are required to obtain your own homeowners' insurance policy. Your policy needs to cover the full replacement cost of the unit you own.

You should also carry insurance for personal liability and all fixtures inside your unit.

Homeowners must send a copy of proof of insurance to the current insurance representative on the Lakebridge Board at our address:

Lakebridge Association #4, 3500 67th Street East, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076.

Those homeowners who do not provide proof of insurance will be subjected to an insurance policy being obtained on their behalf by the Board. Lakebridge will then assess the homeowner the cost of the policy.

Thank you for prompt attention to this each year when you renew your policy. You should name Lakebridge #4 on your policy. Your insuring company can send the proof of insurance directly to the association as explained above.